Join our Team!
To continue our success story we are now expanding our services to the rest of Europe. For our office in Berlin (Germany) we are currently looking for a Tech Lead Operations (m/f/x).
- As Tech Lead (m/f/x) for the Operations department, it’s your duty to channel and orchestrate the technical developments of Käuferportals IT-Operations Engineering team
- You are responsible for evaluating, setting up, extending and maintaining a robust and sustainable infrastructure platform that can grow together with the company’s demands
- You empower our software engineers through your distinctive automation skills and the effective use of modern, cloud-based services and proactively advise them as a mentor about how to improve specific processes and structures
- You have an eye on recent technical trends with their advantages and disadvantages and ensure that all components act together as one while standing up for removing technical debt
- Your extensive knowledge of complex infrastructure architecture and design, combined with your experience and abilities to establish best practices and meaningful processes, allow you to build a stable scaffold for us as a tech company to scale
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar) and were considered a Senior DevOps Engineer, Senior Operations Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer in your previous career
- You have exhaustive knowledge about container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), cloud service providers (AWS) and databases (MariaDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis)
- You are very proficient in logging-, monitoring- and alerting approaches and you are passionate about grasping new topics plus focus areas
- You work with a problem-solving attitude, have a strong sense of responsibility and enjoy exploring new ways of reaching goals
- You are an absolute team player and support our strong sharing culture
What we offer
- Innovation: A challenging and diversified position in an international team, with the latest technologies to implement your own ideas and projects
- Variety: A wide-ranging field of activity in a dynamic, fast growing digital company and the opportunity to grow with your role
- Challenge: Working at Käuferportal means taking responsibility from day one combined with enough leeway and short decision paths
- Development: We offer you weekly Tech-meetups as well as great workshops to seek new input and specific training for your personal development
- Peers: An international team of specialists who are ready to bring you on board with their enthusiasm and teamspirit and show you our new brand new office at Potsdamer Platz
Within just ten years Käuferportal has developed from a start-up to Europe´s market leader in connecting customers with providers of complex goods and services around home: 1.8 million customer queries, 450 employees and an annual volume of orders of 2 billion euros. But we have not reached our goal yet!
In cooperation with our new partners ProSiebenSat.1 and General Atlantic, we are working on developing Käuferportal from a HIDDEN CHAMPION to a great brand. ProSiebenSat.1 and General Atlantic, some of the greatest investors worldwide, support our growth with expertise in brand development and strategic know-how.
For our great leap forward in development we are looking for your support! Together we would like to continue growing and even eclipse the success story of our previous years.